Free : Intro to Hands Free Techniques and practitioner posture best practice
Now is the time to start looking after yourself, your posture and upper body, so that you can get great outcomes for your clients, now and for many years to come!
This free tutorial will be really valuable for you if:
- You are hypermobile
- You are a hands on practitioner that uses a lot of deep tissue work
- You have heard of hands free techniques and just need a way to get started.
- You would like to save you wrists and thumbs
As manual therapists we are very focused on getting great outcomes for our clients, but this should never be at the cost of our own health and well being.
At the end of this hands free technique and practitioner posture tutorial you will:
- Have identified any bad habits you have got into
- Learn the importance of good foot work as a practitioner
- Have a good grasp of how to practice hands free techniques
- Be well on your way to saving your wrists and thumbs.