With Nicola's years of experience in Gaelic Football Pitch Side Assistance, you are in good hands in this tutorial.
Divided into 7 parts which are manageable to watch, but filled with information that you can take and use out in the field.
You will learn::
- The kit that you will need to do pitch side assistance, including some things that won’t be mentioned in a Sports First Aid course
- Pre Match care - covering the 3 main things to focus on and introduce some basic pre match hands on techniques for the lower body.
- Warm up hands on techniques for the neck, an introduction to tapping products and a demo of a full ankle brace taping technique
- Pitch side etiquette and the most common injuries you need to be prepared for
- Post match care - the 5 key things that you need to do
We offer a satisfaction guarantee on all our products here at SRA. So if you have viewed the product and are not happy with the information provided in the tutorial, then simply get in contact with us, and we will provide you with a full refund.